Extension Educator, 4-H Youth DevelopmentUniversity Of Illinois Extension
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
The University of Illinois Extension is seeking an individual to provide educational leadership for youth development/4-H program delivery in Unit 8 (Bureau, LaSalle, Marshall, and Putnam Counties).
Masters degree related to subject matter emphasis required.
4-H Youth Development Local Program Leadership
- Provide program leadership to the entire 4-H Youth Development Program in a multi-county unit, focusing on 4-H Clubs, 4-H Groups, and Youth Education Initiatives, interpret and integrate information, teach in the field of designated expertise, maintain the competencies to develop and deliver educational programming, and assist clients with the appropriate resource bases.
- Develop professional collaborations with the County Director and Extension Council Members.
- Market and represent Extension's interests to external partners and stakeholders in areas related to expertise.
- Cooperate with the County Director to achieve budget goals and relevant grant initiatives.
- As requested, supervise civil service personnel.
The U of I is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled