Assistant County EngineerLaSalle County Highway Department
Ottawa, IL Full-time
Posted on March 30, 2019
Assistant County Engineer
Professional Engineering position at the LaSalle County Highway Department.
Applicant must be task oriented and possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 10 years of practical experience preferred.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Familiar with IDOT policies and procedures.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the principals and practices in civil engineering methods and techniques as related to the construction and maintenance of roads and bridges.
- Possess strong computer/technology skills.
- Requires good communication skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of public officials and citizens.
- Be familiar with budgeting processes and procedures.