Code Enforcement OfficerCity Of Mendota
Code Enforcement Officer - The City of Mendota seeks qualified applicants for part time Code Enforcement Officer.
- Responsibilities include examining plans and issuing permits to ensure compliance with building codes;
- inspecting construction work to enforce building codes;
- tracking and actively following up on violations in order to rectify them;
- attending municipal court sessions as needed;
- enforcing property maintenance ordinances and addressing issues pertaining to quality of life.
Code enforcement responsibilities will require some early morning hours, evening hours and Saturday morning hours. Individual will work closely with City Council, Building Inspector, Nuisance Officer and Department Heads. Ideal candidates would possess good communications skills, experience in report writing, construction knowledge and experience. Flexible hours. $450 per month.
The City of Mendota is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.