Company Name: Breckenridge Trucking, Inc.
Breckenridge Trucking, is currently seeking experienced and qualified Mechanics / Technicians to service, troubleshoot and repair Class 8 trucks and trailers for the Day Shift.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
· Performs corrective and preventative maintenance on Class 8 trucks and trailers.
· Troubleshoots various systems, to include electrical, drive train, HVAC, brake, engine, suspension and identifies needed repairs.
· Be able to use diagnostic fault code troubleshooting computer software to detect and isolate faults and interpret test results.
· Tracks and charges clocked hours to the proper corresponding Repair Order.
· Writes up on the repair order an accurate, clear, and detailed description of the work completed.
· Assists other technicians with repair procedures as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements: Our experienced shop staff is key to keeping our trucks in safe working order and moving down the road.
· Two Plus Years Verifiable Experience and/or Formal Technical Training degree, Certificate or Diploma
· Class A CDL (preferred but not required)
· Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
· Must have Own Tools and Roll Away Storage Box
· Ability to use computer keyboard and Windows basics
· Ability to work in an environment with frequent exposure to outside weather elements
· Ability to work 8 - 10 hour days,
· Ability to bend, stoop, crawl, walk and sit on a regular basis with frequent lifting of up to 50 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 100 pounds
· Self - Motivated and Efficient
· Positive Attitude and Honest Work Ethic
Key Word: Mechanic / Technician / Auto / Trucking